Outbreak of COVID-19 in India and high risk of cluster containment: a case study
Keywords:Corona virus, COVID-19, India
This case study focuses on outbreak of COVID-19 in India and world. This will be beneficial to analyze globally rising COVID-19 cases as well as in India in assessment with other 15 countries which have highly suffered due to this pandemic. This analysis will be useful to predict the number of cases at this month end and lockdown days required to combat COVID-19 in India
Guo YR, Cao QD , Hong ZS, Tan YY , Chen SD et al. The origin, transmission and clinical therapies on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak – an update on the status. Military Medical Research, 7, 11 (2020)
Nadeem S. Coronavirus COVID-19: Available Free Literature Provided by Various Companies, Journals and Organizations around the World. Journal of Ongoing Chemical Research, 5(1), 7 – 13 (2020)
Pawar AY. Combating Devastating COVID -19 by Drug Repurposing. International Journal of Antimicrobial agents, Article in Press. 2020;17:13
Tandon PN. COVID-19: Impact on health of people & wealth of nations. , DOI: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_664_20
Singh R and Adhikari R., Age-structured impact of social distancing on the COVID-19 epidemic in India, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340209224
COVID-19 in India: Moving from containment to mitigation, DOI: 10.4103/ijmr.IJMR_860_20
Bajpai V. The Challenges Confronting Public Hospitals in India, Their Origins, and Possible Solutions. Advances in Public Health, Article ID 898502 (2014)
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Sachin K. Bhosale, Nirmala V. Shinde
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
In submitting an article to Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR) I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to JOAPR are not in breach of any other obligation;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- I, and all co-authors, agree that, if the article is editorially accepted for publication in Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR) data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver, unless otherwise stated. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1, 2, and 3 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail.