Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of the published manuscript lies with the author. In submitting an article to Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR) I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to JOAPR are not in breach of any other obligation;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- I, and all co-authors, agree that, if the article is editorially accepted for publication in Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Research (JOAPR) data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver, unless otherwise stated. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1, 2, and 3 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail.
- I, and all co-authors are permitted and encouraged to post my/our work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
2. Rajan TS, Kumar TR, Kumar EU, Sekar M, Senthil MK. Antidiabetic activity of methanolic extract of hibiscus cannabinus in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats Int. J. Pharma. Bio Sci. 2011; 2(1), 125-130.
3. Singh G, Singh HB, Mukharjee TK. Ethnomedicine of North East India proceeding of national seminar on traditional knowledge based on herbal medicine and plant resoures of North East India, Utilisation and conservation, National Instistute of Science Communication and Information Resources, CSIR, New Delhi, 2003. p. 364.
4. Begum TN, Hussain M, Ilyas M, Anand AV. Antipyretic activity of azima tetracantha in experimental animals. Int. J Cur Biomed Phar. Res. 2011; 1(2): 41-44.
5. Padhan AR, Agrahari AK , Meher A. A Study on antipyretic activity of Capparis zeylanica Linn. plant methanolic extract. Int. J. Pharma. Sci. Res. 2010; 1(3), 169-171.
6. Kumar PV, Mangilal T, PriyaAS, Jatoth K, Banu RF. Evaluation of antipyretic activity of aqueous extract of curcuma amada. Human Journals. 2015; 3(3), 291-301.
7. Kokate CK, Practical Pharmacognosy, New Delhi: Vallabh Prakashan; 1994, 14, p.178-182.
8. Harborne JB, Phytochemical Method, New York: Chapman and Hall; 1984, p.55-82.